Thanks to funding from Inspiring Scotland, we have launched a new group for adults aged 18 and over, who self-identify as, or are diagnosed with a neurodiverse condition such as Autism or ADHD.
If you are an adult who has been diagnosed later in life, or if you suspect you have a neurodiverse condition, we know it can be stressful learning how to cope with the challenges that neurodiversity can present. Our support groups have been created to bring you together in a safe, friendly place so you can build networks with others in similar situations. You are not alone!!
Sessions are a chance to meet and socialise with other like-minded adults in a relaxed environment, compare your experiences and perspectives of neurodiversity. Our specialist neurodiversity practitioners will chat about a different topics each week and share their practical advice and knowledge.
We will give you:
- a safe, non-judgemental place to express yourself
- an introduction to self-regulation techniques
- signposting to other organisations and networks that may be of benefit
- wellbeing and resilience strategies
- social opportunities to build friendships and peer networks
- resources to reinforce learnings from sessions
*Sessions start 21st November 2023…
Weekly on Tuesdays, 6.30-8pm
At Belgrave House, Belgrave Terrace, Rosemount, Aberdeen, AB25 2NR
NO FORMAL DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED